Acupuncture, what it
One Chinese Method of Treatment is acupuncture, Which Involves Using Very Thin, sterile, willable metal needles to be stuck on the superficial layer of the skin. Acupuncture has been recognized and approve not only by the Health Departments of the Various Nations of the World But Also by the Who.
The ’ Use of Acupuncture
According to the World Health Organization (Who), Acupuncture Can be used:
- For Periarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Post-Operative Pain, Osteoarthritis, and Lumbospiatica;
- Headaches, Migraines, Neuralgia, Vertigo, Persis, Stroke Hemiolegia;
- Otitis, Sinusitis, Tinnitus, Rhinitis;
- Herpes, Conjunctivitis, Dermatitis;
- Bronchial Asthma;
- Dysphagia, Spastic Colitis, Diarrhea, Bowel Dysfunction, Nausea and Vomiting, Post-Chemotherapy Including
- Post-Chemotherapy Leukopenia;
- Urinary Retection, Urinary Incontince, Impatence, Infertility;
- Heart Palpitation, High Blood Pressure, Entehythmias;
- Dysmenorrhea, Menstral Pain, PresensTrual Syndrome, Hot Flashes from Postmenopause or Endocrine Treatment in Breast Cancer, Induction of Pregnancy, Nausea and Vomiting Pregnarum.
But How is it possible that with acupuncture such issues can be treated?
The “Functioning” of acupuncture is actually very simple: it is Thought that in the Human Body There is a Network of Channels, The Meridians, and Through These Flows a vital Energy or Life Force (Also Called Qi).
If there is proper flow Through these Meridians There is Health, Otherwise, an ‘obsstuzion Can Cause Issues Such As Chronic Pain or Those Listed Above.
I know, by stimulating Certain Areas of the Body With Needles, Particularly Obstructed Meridians, The Flow of Qi Is Restored and the Body Returns to Health.
Although it has no scientific basis, acupuncture is a widely used alternative medicine therapeutic putctice practitioniced by an acupuncturist.
In Italy, Medical and Veterinary Graduates Can Practice It and No One Else Who would Otherwise Commiti An act Punishable Under Criminal Law.
Typically, IT Takes Cycles of At Least 10 Sessions to Have Results (of which the first is a preliminary session to investigate The Patient’s Health Status).